Discover Dow’s Latest Home Care Innovations at Three-Day Virtual Conference
MIDLAND, Mich. – October 14, 2020 – Harnessing industry-leading digital expertise, Dow will host a three-day virtual experience to share the latest developments in home care solutions: the Dow Home Care EMEA Virtual Conference. Running from October 20th—22nd, attendees can connect digitally with Dow experts to learn about the latest product innovations and fully formulated products featuring Dow technologies. They will discover Dow’s superior offerings for dish, laundry and hard surface cleaning applications that empower customers to develop high performing products consumers can trust and believe in.
Interested attendees can register for the digital event, which runs each day from 10 a.m. CET to 12:30 p.m. CET.
- October 20th: Enabling sustainable Innovations.
- October 21st: Focus Texture – Foam and Rheology
- October 22nd: Focus Shine – Dispersants, Surfactants, Solvents
Farooq Alam, Global Strategic Marketing Director, Dow Home Care: “Due to the pandemic, consumers have become even more aware of hygiene and cleaning practices to protect themselves and others. They expect outstanding performance and products that conveniently deliver the comforts of clean: sparkling surfaces, shiny dishes and fresh fabrics. At the same time, they need to feel confident that the products in their cleaning routine are safe for their household and the planet. In close partnership with our customers, we are leveraging our global R&D capabilities, application know-how and multiple technologies to drive innovative products that fulfill unmet needs in dish, laundry and hard surface cleaning, offer the outstanding performance customers demand with no comprise on sustainability or affordability.”
Dow has one of the broadest portfolios in the industry, which will be expanded at the Home Care EMEA Virtual Conference through the following launches:
- ACUSOL™ Prime 1 Polymer: Dow’s first inherently biodegradable dish washing detergent features over 30% digestible carbon. Designed for automatic dish washing applications, this polymer was developed to maximize performance, showcasing superior shine and anti-spotting results.
- ACUSOL™ 527G Polymer: A dispersant free of sulfonated monomers that offers exceptional shine in automatic dishwashing applications. This multifunctional polymer can be utilized in a wide range of formulation spaces and reduces the need for expensive builders
- ECOSURF™ Bright 12 Surfactant: A specialty surfactant that offers excellent anti-spotting performance combined with primary cleaning benefits for automatic dishwashing detergents. This low foaming product is available in a liquid format, offering ease of use in formulations.
- Following the success of the Texture Kit launched in 2019, Dow is presenting a new formulation kit named Care Kit: Dow’s new Care Kit goes beyond cleaning to meet the growing consumer demand for care in new formats. The Care Kit demonstrates how various aspects of care, such as care for the environment, garment care or hygiene, can be combined with cleaning in inspiring formats.
Attendees of 2020 SEPAWA Congress will be able to learn virtually about Dow Home and Personal Care products that are revolutionizing consumers’ cleaning, hair care and skin care routines. Conference-attendees are encouraged to tune in to the following seven virtual presentations from a Dow expert, and engage in more detailed conversations through Dow’s online SEPAWA booth:
Home Care Technologies:
- Modern Way to Deliver Care Benefits: Wednesday 28, 14:45-15 CET
- ACUSOL™ 528G and ACUSOL™ 527G Polymers: Two Non-sulfonated Dispersants for Exceptional Shine in Automatic Dishwashing: Wednesday 28, 15-15:15 CET
- Design of Efficient Foam Control Agents Enabling Sustainable Cleaning: Wednesday 28, 16:30-17 CET
Personal Care Technologies
- HydroxySHIELD™ Polymer for Long Lasting Conditioning and Protection Benefits: Wednesday 28, 11 – 11:15 CET
- DOWSIL™ Silicones Gum Blends: A new Generation of Gum Blends for Hair Care: Thursday 29, 12:15-12:30 CET
- SunSpheres™ BIO SPF Booster: A New Bio-derived and Biodegradable SPF Booster for Sun Care: Friday 30, 9-9:15 CET
High Throughput Research
- High Throughput Research - More Than Just a Tool: Wednesday 28, 17-17:30 CET
About Dow Home and Personal Care Solutions
Dow Home and Personal Care offers unique, innovative ingredients that customers around the world to create products with exceptional performance and exciting benefits that consumers can trust and believe in. Whether they seek the confidence of a healthy appearance or the comforts of a clean home, consumers can see and feel the difference in our products through their lustrous hair, radiant skin, shiny surfaces, and fabrics that look and smell fresh. We leverage our understanding of customer needs, deep market knowledge and technical expertise—combined with one of the broadest portfolios of technologies—to deliver home and personal care solutions with outstanding performance that are safe for people and the planet. We foster these innovations on global and local levels to meet the needs of diverse consumers through business centers, research and development (R&D), manufacturing plants and customer applications centers around the world. Please visit www.dow.com/homecare for more information.
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines one of the broadest technology sets in the industry with asset integration, focused innovation and global scale to achieve profitable growth and become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company. Dow’s portfolio of performance materials, industrial intermediates and plastics businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for our customers in high-growth segments, such as packaging, infrastructure and consumer care. Dow operates 113 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 37,000 people. Dow delivered pro forma sales of approximately $50 billion in 2018. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.
For further information, please contact: