MBA Leadership Development Program
- Desire to lead a large international business in a Fortune 50 firm
- 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience prior to business school
- Strong critical thinking skills, demonstrating commercial and financial acumen
- Comfortable in a “humble yet high performing” culture, requiring effective teamwork while also demanding a high degree of individual accountability
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and high level of Emotional Intelligence (“EQ”)
- Internships are offered to first year, full time MBA candidates, only. The internship is a requirement for full time roles in this program
The purpose of the internship is to mutually assess the fit of the candidate for a full time offer leading to senior business leadership roles. To that end, interns will work in small, diverse teams to tackle high-impact, business-related projects aligned with Dow’s strategy.
Interns are expected to apply their prior work experiences as well as the analytical tools and insights gained from business school to deliver fresh, provocative, and actionable solutions. Equally important, the role of each intern is to actively network across the company to develop their own assessment of Dow, our culture and the full-time career opportunity.
The internship is based at Dow corporate headquarters in Midland, MI to provide maximum exposure to Dow executives and senior leaders.
Additional Internship Highlights
- Relocation and furnished apartment provided
- Country Club and Fitness Center memberships provided
- Individual Mentors and Advisors assigned from among senior level leaders
- Organized social networking events
- Executive presentation skills training
- Organized trips to other Dow US sites
Interested In Learning More About The Program?
FIND YOUR CAREER AT DOW
Search Job Openings
Find open positions in your area of expertise at our locations worldwide.
Be first to know about career events, job opportunities, company news and projects in your field of interest.
Connect With Us on LinkedIn
Find people in your network who work at Dow to provide you with further perspective on working here.