DowDuPont Info Center
On December 11, 2015, The Dow Chemical Company announced a definitive agreement with DuPont to combine through a merger of equals transaction with the intent to subsequently separate and create three leading, independent, science-based companies. The merger was successfully completed on Aug. 31, 2017.
On March 8, 2019, DowDuPont announced that its board of directors has approved the previously announced separation of DowDuPont’s Materials Science Division, which will become the new Dow on April 1, 2019.
Below, you’ll find important links on items that may impact you:
- Treatment Of Long Term Incentives (LTI) Awards At Spin
- Dow ESP/401(K) Company Stock Funds and Blackout Notice for Dow Spin
- Retiree FAQ
For more information on the transaction, visit the following resources:
- DowDuPont Website – information about the company and its three divisions
- DowDuPont News – news from Dow and DuPont related to the merged entity and divisions
- DowDuPont FAQ – general questions about the transaction and shareholder information
- DowDuPont Fact Sheets – high-level overviews of DowDuPont and each of the three divisions