Before you transition to Dow
- I attended a Fidelity webinar or watched a recording.
- I set up my 401(k) in advance (including designating beneficiaries). I understand automatic enrollment will apply if I do not enroll within my first 60 days at Dow.
- I used the two personal holidays provided to me by DuPont, as these will not transfer for use at Dow.
- I reviewed the Compensation and Benefits Guide available through the Dow Family Health website.
After you start with Dow
- I discussed my Dow compensation with my people leader.
- I reviewed my first paycheck received on April 12 for the period ending April 7.
- I considered my benefit options and whether I would like to make a change to my automatic coverage.
- You have 31 days to make changes through the Dow Benefits website.
- You will receive your medical ID card mailed to your home address. Most carriers provide online access to a temporary ID card, if needed for coverage prior to receiving a hard copy via mail.
- I selected my beneficiaries for life and accident insurance through the Dow Benefits website.
- I contacted Fidelity to roll over my DuPont HSA and 401(k) to Dow (if desired).
- I provided required supporting documentation for any new dependents I’ve added to my Dow benefits coverage.